AX1800 WiFi6 Wireless Access Point |Dual-optimized antenna | NebulaFlex Pro Cloud |No Power Supply
- Dual-radio (dual 2x2 MIMO) 802.11ax AP provides maximum data rate of 1775 Mbps
- OFDMA is arguably the best innovation of WiFi, delivering the highest performance and low latency for all scenarios
- Dual-optimized antenna provides wall-/ceilingmounting modes to fit in your deployment
- NebulaFlex Pro allows users to switch among standalone, onpremises controller managed or intuitive Nebula cloud managed modes as needed
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence minimizes interferences from 4G/5G cellular networks
The WAX510D is truly the next generation of wireless (WiFi 6) AP, especially for businesses looking to strike the right balance between performance and budget. Its built-in 2nd Generation WiFi 6 (Qualcomm 802.11ax 2.0) chipset allows the access point to take advantage of the full range of WiFi 6 technologies including uplink OFDMA and MU-MIMO, which canâ€™t be found in the earlier releases of 802.11ax.