802.11ac Wave 2 Dual-Radio Unified Pro Access Point | 3x3 MU-MIMO
- NebulaFlexTM Pro allows users to switch among standalone, on-premises controller managed or intuitive Nebula cloud managed modes as needed
- Excellent wireless coverage and performance with the latest 3x3 Wave 2 802.11ac technology
- Unparalleled high-density performance boosted by Smart antenna, next generation beamforming and MU-MIMO technologies
- Solid state capacitors and advanced heat dissipation ensure high reliability and long life—even in the toughest environments
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks
The WAC6303D-S is a dual-band, dual-concurrent 3x3 MU-MIMO 11ac Wave 2 access point. Its specification is modest in the market yet it provides unparalleled performance in high-density deployments. Its core advantage comes from Zyxel’s smart antenna – the best proven technology to mitigate co-channel interferences. The antenna scans for clients and any interference, and then changes antenna patterns on the packet basis to achieve the best performance.