Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Zyxel Store (the “Store”) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the "Terms"). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (“you" or "your") and Zyxel Communications Inc. and affiliates ("us", "we" or "Zyxel") in relation to the goods and services offered by Zyxel through the Store or any of the other websites to which we may link (collectively known as the "Sites"). Please carefully read these Terms.
Thank you for shopping at Zyxel Store operated by Zyxel Communications Inc. We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns if you are not satisfied with your purchase. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased from the Store.
A. Basis of the Contract
- Ordering. The information set out in the Terms and the details contained on the Sites do not constitute an offer for sale but an invitation to treat. There is no contract for any products between you and Zyxel until we accept your order. Your receipt of a confirmation from us does not constitute an acceptance of your order; we are simply confirming that we received your order. All orders are subject to further acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the "Shipment Notification”). The contract for the purchase of a product between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Shipment Notification. The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Notification. Please note that in order to enter into contract with Zyxel you must be 18 years of age. If you are not 18 years of age you must obtain the consent of your legal guardian(s). By accepting these Terms you declare that you are at least 18 years of age or have the consent of your guardian(s) to place an order in the Zyxel Store.
- Refuse an Order. We will not be bound to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Notification. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order before issuing a Shipping Notification to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel your order, we will refund You the full amount of the canceled order you paid.
- Prices may be displayed in local currencies but payments will only be processed in USD If you are paying for your order with an international credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for these fees. You may also be charged a fee for unclaimed packages and failed deliveries in which Zyxel has no responsibility.
- We strive to communicate accurate pricing and product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical or other errors in such communications. In addition, we may change any product or services offered on any of the Sites, or the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Sites with respect to products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials on the Site regarding such products and services.
C. Shipping, Delivery, Risk, and Title.
- The title of the purchased products passes to you when the product is delivered only if payment in full has been made.
- Shipping and handling charges are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Products are shipped by Amazon MCF Service pursuant to a shipment contract. Zyxel store only ships to United States addresses. While we work hard to ship out orders as soon as possible, there may be certain circumstances that delay your order, such as bad weather, but not limited to that. You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are estimates only and agree that in no event will Zyxel be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
- If delivery is not possible due to circumstances for which you are responsible for a fee may be charged.
I. Right to Return:
- You may cancel your order at any time within 30 days after the product has been delivered by providing us with notice in writing within that same time period (the “Return”). The product must be shipped back to Zyxel within 14 days of submitting the return request. A link for the return form can be found here.
- We partner with Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) for returning products. You will receive a Return Label link from MCF after we authorized your return request. Please print out the label and follow the instructions on the page. Instructions may vary depending on which product(s) are returned.
- You will receive a full refund, which covers the cost of the products as well as the delivery charges. However, please note that the refund does not include the return fee that you may have paid. Please note that we reserve the right to withhold the refund until we've received the returned product(s) or until you provide verifiable proof of having shipped back the product(s), whichever occurs first. In the case that the product is delivered in a damaged or broken condition you will receive a full refund, including the return fee.
- You should be aware that you are under an obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession. This means including all of the product(s) instructions, documents, and packaging when returning the product(s) and returning the product(s) in the same condition as received. Failure to exercise such reasonable care may depend on the circumstances, and give rise to a right of action against you for breach of statutory duty.
- To return products under these conditions, please click here to contact us.
- If returned product(s) are damaged, abused, missing labels or internal seals, beyond what is deemed normal or appropriate to examine the product(s), Zyxel is entitled refuse a full refund based in the loss of value to the product(s). The product(s) should therefore be returned to Zyxel in its original packaging.
II. Defective Products:
If there is a fault or defect with the product(s) or the product(s) otherwise deviates from the Contract you can file a complaint about the product(s) to Zyxel.
- Zyxel is entitled to charge a service fee if the product(s) does not suffer from a fault or defect.
- If Zyxel after reviewing the complaint deems the product(s) to suffer from a fault or defect Zyxel is entitled to the remedy the fault or defect either by repairing the product(s) or replace the product(s) with similar product(s). If the product(s) cannot be repaired or replaced Zyxel will provide a full refund.
- If your product is damaged upon arrival, please make a return request and we will ship a new one for you as soon as your damaged item has been returned back.
- To return defective products, please click here to contact us.
- Zyxel cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from any faulty or defective product(s) that are remedied or where a full refund have been provided.
III. Products must not be damaged, abused, or missing any accessories.
E. Limitations on Warranty and Liability
- The warranty for the products purchased in the Store is set forth in the Warranty Information. The warranty may vary depending on your location and local law.
II. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
- As some jurisdictions do not permit exclusions or limitations on the liabilities for implied guarantee or consequential or incidental damages, these restrictions in this clause may not apply to certain users. Users may have other legal rights depending on the jurisdictions they are located. These limitations shall apply to the greatest extent as permitted under the law.
- Zyxel is not responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under the Contract, if it is delayed or prevented in performing those obligations by an event of force majeure. In the event of force majeure Zyxel is entitled to cancel the Contract.
- Force majueure is considered but not limited to the following: war, invasion, riot, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) acts of terrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection of military or usurped power, requisition or compulsory acquisition by any governmental or competent authority, , radio activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive assembly or nuclear component, earthquakes, flood, fire or other physical natural disaster, strikes at national level or industrial disputes at a national level, or strike or industrial disputes by labour not employed by the affected party, its subcontractors or its suppliers and any kind of pandemic.